We operate dozens of trucks across Europe, including:
- Trucks with tent semi-trailers with capacity of 92m3
- Road trains with capacity of 120 m3
- Container platforms (20 'DC, 40' DC, 40 'HC)
- Busses with carrying capacity up to 3,5t.
- FTL - trucking using vehicles within Europe, from Europe to Russia and the CIS countries (FTL - “Full truck loading”);
- PTL - part shipments with trucks within Europe, from Europe to Russia and the CIS countries
- (PTL –“Part truck loading”);
- Carriage of outsize cargo and dangerous goods (ADR);
- Carriage of personal goods;
- Storage of goods.
The main freight destinations (import/export)
- Western Europe: Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria
- Monaco and United Kingdom.
- Southern Europe: Italy, Vatican, San Marino, Portugal, Spain, Andorra
- Eastern Europe: Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia
- Baltic countries: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Russia and other C.I.S.(Commonwealth of Independent States)countries (Belarus, Kazakhstan)
IB Transport provides international carriage of goods in accordance with the CMR Convention.